This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     manuel
    Participant

Hello, I love this theme, but has some major bugs. I detected these 2 bugs:

bug 1:
    When the user navigates through the menu, profile icons are displayed as in Image 1, where as if access to their profile as shown in image 2.
    When the user enters his profile, the media icon appears repeated.

bug 2:
    When the user is in dashboard, in the profile menu all notifications do not appear, but when you access to the profile is shown. Compare image 1 with image 2.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials so i can check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

manuel
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

manuel
    Participant

Ty laura.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there @manuel, thanks for letting us know about these bugs.

We are on it and we will give you a fix Monday the latest.

Have a nice weeked

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

To fix the duplicated Media entry please update the attached theme file. Related to the notifications, somehow BuddyPress generates them when you are on your profile but I will look into it and find a solution.

Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

The fix will also be available in the next theme update.

---

manuel
    Participant

It works very well, although the order of the elements changes from one bar to another. The order is: “settings, media,log out”. In the other bar the order is: “media, configuration, log out.”

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

I’ll do my best to fix the order since rtMedia doesn’t register it as it should.

---

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bug in profile menu’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?