This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     joninhas
    Participant

good night

Today I detected a slightly strange problem in editing the user profile. The multi select boxes allow multiselecion of items like you know. On the last update (supposed …) those boxes not select more than one item (you can select but it not save all the items , only on of them). I have several profiles with multi selected items in multi select boxes, but if those users edit boxes only one item is saved …

thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we fixed this and it comes from Buddypress 2.0 new templates. This will be available in next theme version.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

joninhas
    Participant

Thanks Abe,

any prevision on next theme date?

Abe
    Keymaster

We have planned it for 15th of June

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

joninhas
    Participant

ok

Thanks

simharl
    Participant

Thanks also from my side, I need this function!!

sharkbiscuit
    Participant

Any more details on when this fix will be released? It’s one of the last my site needs before I can take it live.
    If not soon, would you guys at Seventh Queen be willing to share the manual fix with us?

Abe
    Keymaster

Until the update please update the content for the files wp-content/themes/sweetdate/registration/register.php and wp-content/themes/sweetdate/members/single/profile/edit.php with the content from the attached files

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     harry4657
    Participant

The file included just turn the multiselect box into a drop box with no ability to select multiple options?

sharkbiscuit
    Participant

Thanks Abe, but I echo harry4657’s comments – the code provided hasn’t fixed the bug.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi guys, I just tested it again on the local install with the changed files and the multiselect works. what exactly does not work?

---

harry4657
    Participant

In the edit page, the multiselect box shows up as a dropdown selection which cannot select more than one option.

simharl
    Participant

I have the same problem, please be so nice to solve it as soon as possible, otherwise I cannot work with your theme.

Abe
    Keymaster

I’ll release an update to Sweetdate tonight that will contain the modified files also.
    You should make sure you have updated to Buddypress 2.0

---

Abe
    Keymaster

The fix with the two files above should work. See my attached screenshot

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘bug on multi select boxes’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?