This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     blonl
    Participant

Hi there, I’ve found a few bugs on the user & notifications dropdowns

1. On Safari and when the sticky header is activated there’s a layer problem as the header hides the dropdown as you may see in the attached screenshots.

2. The notifications dropdown needs a little padding right (also shown at the screenshots) so I will appreciate if you can pass me a tip to correct this.

3. Then would be great if you can also pass me a tip to fix the user dropdown menu position as it shows out of the grid and even shows out of the browser window by its right side.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I tried all the variations with the transparent menu and dropdowns but couldn’t reproduce it. Maybe you added a custom code and affected it? Put a link to your site and a test user to see.

The notification is fixed but will be released in next January update

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Whoweez
    Participant

Good day,

I’m having the same issue as blonl… :/

According to my limited knowledge I’ve tried every possible class/id possible to rectify this. Do you perhaps have some css to fix this…

Your help is much appreciated!

Thanks
    Whoweez

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

what is your site @Whoweez ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Whoweez
    Participant

Hi Abe,
    http://themediashop.co.za/members/client/profile/
    Would you prefer an admin login for this?
    Thanks
    Whoweez

Abe
    Keymaster

If your issue is the exact as @blonl has then the fix will be available in today update 3.0.2

Thanks

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Until then add this css and let me know if it works:

COPY CODE

.kleo-main-header,
    .kleo-main-header li.menu-item {
        z-index: 1599;
    }
    .social-header {
        z-index: 1600;
    }

---

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?