This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ahd904
    Participant

Dear 7th Queen Support team,

Hello

Below bug script has been popped up.

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/hosting_users/ahd904/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/hosting_users/ahd904/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547

I can’t exactly trace since when it has popped up but i am trying to make use of the plugin

BuddyPress Global Search

Can you please guide me what the problem might be ??

Also the plugin above will search for members and groups as mentioned in the description.

Please let me know if this is a plugin conflict issue what might be the wise method to get the plugin integrated since i am hoping to make it work with your ajax search in the theme settings option.(leaving the context term default: search for everything)

Thank you

Regards,
    SB

sharmstr

Its a bbpress error as indicated by ‘bbp’ in ‘bbp_setup_current_user’. Please contact them for assistance.

Google “bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init()”

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ahd904
    Participant

Ah i see.

I just put the define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); into the wp-config.php as a temporary solution not to see those scripts.

@sharmstr

I have two general questions i would like to ask about the ajax search provided by the KLEO theme.

1) How can i make it left open ?? (Probably a CSS …)

2) Is there a way that i can select multiple contexts rather than picking one or all ??

3) Do you provide any shortcode for putting search bar ?

4) does the ajax search have difference in remembering meta data with default wordpress search bar ?

Thank you for the kind support.

sharmstr

Please be more specific. The search in the menu or the search form shortcode located in VC?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?