This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     jgmedia1
    Participant

http://mtlgoalies.com/dev/

1) The selection box fields on the homepage are too tall (look at the one with two options) it should be the same size as many options are shown.

2)  On the profile page, we followed your recommendations to put the tabs on top of the profile but they are not displaying properly: http://mtlgoalies.com/dev/members/pearlwhitemedia/

3) When we edit the tabs, you can see the error we are receiving. We want this box to replace the profile box that’s there.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jgmedia1
    Participant

One other thing
    I want to remove the links on the profiles: http://mtlgoalies.com/dev/members/pearlwhitemedia/

When you click on an attribute, it links to it.

Laura

Hello, already replied at the other topic, for a bigger customization of the theme you will need to hire a developer or request a custom service at cornel@seventhqueen.com
    We can help you with small modifications but for bigger ones it requires more time and development

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jgmedia1
    Participant

Can you find out cost to resolve this with the developer?

Laura

Hello, i would say 50$ but could be less, or could be more

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

jgmedia1
    Participant

No problem.

I will get back to you on this shortly.

Regarding point #1 though, can you help us with this one? 1) The selection box fields on the homepage are too tall (look at the one with two options) it should be the same size as many options are shown.

This seems to be an issue with the theme itself.

Laura

Hello, try adding this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

.form-wrapper select {
        height: 35px;
    }

Hope it helps 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?