This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     excellins
    Participant

Hello nice update but some issues are still not addressed. The bb press forum has severe bugs can’t anything be done to fix it?when a user uses the text box it shifts the forum screen making other content to be hidden.

Please view the images I sent below from your demo theme. Also when users want to reply notice the line that cuts through? I took these images all from your demo pages. Please fix as this is the number one buddypress theme no issues should be seen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Take a look here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxo5b6iHWRMwZC1UUmNoTmNBX28/view it looks as it should maybe cuz you have changed default fonts ?

Try from a phone with default fonts

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     excellins
    Participant

hey Radu, i tried on other Android smartphones with default font and it is still the same, even with your demo. please can you look into it later? thanks Radu.
    Please can i ask only 3 more wuestions? Please?
    1} please how can i change the hover color from white, when mouse pointer is taken to members and groups it hovers white and i changed my theme to dark, please how do i change the hover color see image i labeled as “2” below. i

Attachments:
     Radu

Ok will add to bug list the issue for the white shadow issue provide admin credentials to see and link

Cheers
    R.

excellins
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     excellins
    Participant

Also Radu remember i said i will ask only 3 questions? here is the number (2) question, when i click on group, the background image is not expanded to show the admins and what the group is about, it only gets expanded when i click the “show more” button and click the large profile group image. but if i click on a group and click only show more. it doesnt expand. you can use the above username anc password to check, just click on a group then show more it wont ex[and to show the group details. thanks Radu please sorry to bother you.
    The image i lebelled below as k2 is how i want it to be always when a particular group is clicked, but it doesn show like that until i click show more, then cl;ick the group profile picture that is expanded.
    Thank you Radu

Attachments:
     excellins
    Participant

By default when the group link is clicked it supposed to show like image “k2”, but it doesnt show like that…

Radu

Hi,

for the box hover effect use this css

COPY CODE

#buddypress #groups-list .group-inner-list:hover {
        box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px #e5e5e5;
    }
    #buddypress #friend-list .friend-inner-list:hover, #buddypress #member-list .member-inner-list:hover, #buddypress #members-list .member-inner-list:hover {
        box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px #e5e5e5;
    }

For the cover photo first time when I’ve accessed the profile or the group the photo was expanded by default, try from incognito to see it’s like this by default

Cheers
    R.

excellins
    Participant

Thanks Radu for the hover. You are the best! Also please for the cover, the image below explains how it happens, when you reduce the cover photo and click on the profile photo the problem happens. to stop the problem i click on the show more button again,. this will only increase the profile photo after that i click on the increased profile photo that is when the cover photo increases also.
    the image below explains what i mean. Thank you so much for the hover solution i am very happy for your support

Attachments:
     Radu

Fixed…

IT was caused by one of your snippets from quick CSS area.

Cheers
    R.

excellins
    Participant

Hey Radu, pleasei tried it but still had the same problem, Whn i click the group it opens widfe, but when i use the show more button to minimize it and click the group profile photo when it is minimized, it remains minimized and doesnt enlarge

Radu

Hi,

This kind of debugging it requires more time and this is not a theme problem it’s a something custom, even if the snippets was provided by us in combination with other changes can cause this kind of issues, I recommend you to hire a developer for fixing all of those custom things…

Cheers
    R.

excellins
    Participant

OK thanks Radu. I believe anything you say because you are a great developer. Thanks for your time. I am greatful. 🙂

Radu

Hi,

You’re very welcome and I’m happy that you have understood.

Have a nice weekend

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?