This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     allana
    Participant

is there any way i can add an icon to buttons in buddyapp?

thanks

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

When using the WP Bakery page editor you can select to use an icon with your button element. Go to the desired page, add or edit your button via the WP Bakery editor and select the ‘General’ tab in the edit modal. Scroll down to ‘Add icon?’ and check ‘Yes’ – configure as needed and save.

I have attached a screenshot that shows this area for you.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     allana
    Participant

Thanks for this. I’m trying to add an icon to a button in the Buddypress profile area. Is there a way of adding an icon via css? The button is the BP profile search button. thanks

allana
    Participant

Sorry, i also wanted to ask, this WP Bakery editor, it can used to edit the Buddypress profile page to, and it will edit any buttons that are appearing on the page?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I will assign this ticket to a higher support level to see if they can generate the CSS needed for this. I have tried but there is little in the way of classes generated by BP Profile Search to target and add :before to.

Someone will be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Kieran_SQ

Sorry, I missed your other reply

Sorry, i also wanted to ask, this WP Bakery editor, it can used to edit the Buddypress profile page to, and it will edit any buttons that are appearing on the page?

WP Bakery can only be used to create and edit pages (and other post types as allowed by you in settings). BuddyPress profiles are generated by templates and as such you would need to edit the php files, html structure and customize CSS yourself to achieve a different look/feel.

Kieran

Radu

Hi,

WIth css should be possible, can you please make a screenshot pointing the button on the place where you need the icon ? and live page url and credentials if it’s needed.

Cheers
    R

allana
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     allana
    Participant

Did you manage to have a look at this – many thanks

Radu

Hi,

Replied to you concerning similar thing on other ticket. I will reply in the other ticket pointing same issue, if in both tickets ask the same, we should communicate only in one.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?