This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by i3ock.

• Author
     i3ock
    Participant

Hello!

Where can i find a description to create those Buttons: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/buttons

sharmstr

Open up the button shortcode in VC. Its all pretty self explanatory. See attached.

In Kleo 3.0, the shortcode name will be changed to Kleo Button.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Let me add that the one bit that might throw you is the “highlight” style. The highlight color is determined by your hightlight settings in theme options. Hope this helps. Let us know if you have specific questions.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

i3ock
    Participant

thx!

is it possible to do this by a shortcode?
    cause i Need it for the rev slider too.

sharmstr

That is a shortcode. Visual Composer is nothing but shortcodes. Those options are just a gui interface to build the shortcode. So, start a new page. Use VC to add nothing but the button you want. Then switch back to classic mode and you can see the shortcode you’ve created. You can ignore the row and column shortcodes that the button shortcode will be wrapped in.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     i3ock
    Participant

great, thank you 😀

another question:

where can i find the graphics of the social icons in the topbar menu?
    i need to change the colour of those…

sharmstr

You can search this forum. Its been talked about to death. LOL.

By the way, they are fonts, not image files.

i3ock
    Participant

ok thank you 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?