This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Abe.

• Author
     mathieuclement
    Participant

Hi support,

We have upgraded Kleo yesterday to 4.4.6 but since that we can’t answering a comment in groupe activty.

When our membre try to send their answer, admin-ajax display a blanck error message

How to solve it ?

Thanx for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please can you ensure the following is true

– K Elements is updated to 4.4 (Can be updated via WP Admin > Appearance > Install Plugins)
    – That you have purged all server caching (Redis, Varnish etc), CDN (CloudFlare etc)
    – That you have purged any WordPress caching plugin and completely purged your browser cache of any old files (Ctrl+Shift+Del)

After confirming all of the above is correct, do you still see the issue? If you do, please try the following (make sure to clear all caches and test the issue after each step).

– Switch from the KLEO Child theme to the KLEO parent theme
    – Switch from KLEO parent theme to TwentySeventeen or TwentyNineteen
    – Disable all plugins except for BuddyPress and K Elements

Let me know the outcome,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

mathieuclement
    Participant

Hi Kieran,

I’ve done all this and the issue come from rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress plugin.

If it’s activated, i can’t comment a group note.

Did you heard anything about this issue whit RT media ?

From my part, the plugin is updated and i’ll now try to manage configuration to detect if there is particular setting which block it.

Thanks for your help

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I am assisting Kieran and will do some checks and get back to you with a fix.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, am update will be released today that will add some updates to the BP logic and should fix your problem. From the screenshot you shared I guessed you use Youzer plugin and that could be related.

Let us know after you update.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?