This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by sandervm86.

• Author
     sandervm86
    Participant

Got wp super cache And Bwp minify installed And did the things you Told me in the other post.. Only look at my webpage style is gone..

(Like i said on other post)

Yeah i disabled both becouse webpage looks terrible.

Let me know when YouRe online So i can put them on to show you
    (Or put them on youreself you got the acces)

(New post becouse you asked)

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I am online. Give me your link and enable the plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sandervm86
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Looks good on Safari. Probably it is your browser caching

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sandervm86
    Participant

You looking on a Mac? I cleared my browsers history And stuff.. And still the Same.. On ipad it works in safari..

sandervm86
    Participant

Also when i do test in wp cache it says links are different maybe Thats the reasen? Can you check it out (you got my login details) when Its fixed i leave you along haha

sandervm86
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Yes I tested on Safari on Mac

---

sandervm86
    Participant

I understand That Its hard to solve a problem when YouRe not seeing it.. But im not the only one seeing it wrong And it cant be possible That my users see it to.. (Would be bad for my name)It has Something to do That it dont read the css..

Abe
    Keymaster

Probably comes from BWP plugin. Disable it and try some other plugin options. We recommended that one because we tested it and worked

---

sandervm86
    Participant

Yeah i uninstalled the Bwp minify And know it works.. Still Strange That it isnt possible to use..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?