This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi Team, I need help please.

I am running a cleaning business and I would like that people can book the days and times through my website.

Can you please recommend me a nice plugin to do this? If people are going to pay for a service through my website Can I do it with Woocommerce?

Thanks fro you help.

Regards,

Laura

Hello, have you tested https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-easy-booking-system/ ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thanks for the information.
    I was testing the plugin in their demo and it looks good.
    The thing is I am offering a cleaning service but the job is done in few hours but when people are going to book the dates they have to choose the day but the second day is different to the first one. You know what I mean?
    I would like people are able to choose the same day and choose the time.
    Eg. start date: Sunday End Date: Sunday
    Time: 09:00am – 11:00am

it’s possible to do that?

Regards,

Laura

Hello, might need some development, or you could create a service for each day of the week?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?