This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     Intertruck
    Participant

Hello, I saw that you can add a calendar in the sidebar. It looks really nice but it doesn’t show today’s date. Only the date of the posts. Can you change that? So you can see today’s date. I can’t give access to our website cause it’s an internal website.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can use the below CSS in your BuddyApp Child theme’s style.css to add styling for the current day.

COPY CODE
    #wp-calendar td#today {
        width: 27px;
        height: 22px;
        line-height: 22px;
        background: #0091d4;
        color: #ffffff;
        border-radius: 100%;
    }

Adjust the colors to suit your needs and any of the height/width/line-height if you have overwritten the default CSS for text in the sidebar. Clear your website cache and front-end cache (Ctrl+F5) to see the changes.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Intertruck
    Participant

Thanks a lot.

Kieran_SQ

Glad I could help 🙂 Feel free to open a new ticket any time with any other questions and we’ll be happy to assist.

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Intertruck
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I’m sorry but I do not understand the question, please supply me with more information.

Kieran

Intertruck
    Participant
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

If you only want the current date to show in your calendar you should keep the the CSS that I sent to you already and add the below CSS after

COPY CODE
    #sidemenu-wrapper .menu-section.widget.widget_calendar #wp-calendar tbody tr td a {
        background: unset !important;
    }

This will remove all other days from highlighting and only show the current date highlighted.

Thanks,

Kieran

Intertruck
    Participant
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

As far as I know this is not possible with the default WordPress calendar. If you needed this functionality you would have to either find an alternate calendar or perhaps find a way to extend the native calendar in WordPress.

Kieran

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?