This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     Venter11
    Participant

I want to change the word “post” to something else throughout my entire site. I call them “Vents” based on my site, and would like notifications to say “Vents” instead of posts. Example would be when buddypress notifications say, so and so member just created a new post. I want it to say vent. I’m not a coder, but do know how to change wording in code. However, I don’t know where to look in this case.
    Thanks in advance!

Laura

Hello, you can do this with a translation plugin like codestyling localization. After you activate it, navigate to Tools > localization and find buddypress, scan your language then edit it, find post word and “translate” it to vent. Also in theme language and other plugins

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Venter11
    Participant

Thanks, but I don’t see how to scan it?

Laura

Hello, once you install the plugin, go to Tools > Localization
    Click there, scroll down and find the theme, click on scan english or add your language then scan it, when scan is finished, click on edit, find the word and translate it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Venter11
    Participant

Thank you, but that option is apparently no longer available for free in that plugin.

Laura

Hello, could you share admin account so i can check it out? 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?