This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     keyandcee
    Participant

Hello everybody,

i have buy the buddyapp theme for wordpress. and the kleo theme too.
    i miss the galaxy particles. can i add the feature to the buddyapp theme?

and i would like change the “login” and “register” sites. does anybody know how can i change the templates?

thank you very much.

sharmstr

You cant use k-elements (where the particle shortcode comes from) in Buddyapp.

The login page (if you’re using the Buddyapp one) can use VC.

The register page template can be copied to your child theme and you can edit whatever you want. Its under /buddyapp/buddypress/members/register

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

keyandcee
    Participant

K-Elements is cool, but it doesn´t work. the pages are completely white.
    Must i add the CSS or JS?

thx!

sharmstr

You must have misread what I wrote. I said you CANT use it with Buddyapp.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

keyandcee
    Participant

excuse me 🙂

sharmstr

No problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?