This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by 5high-photohub.

• Author
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi there,

As mid winter (in NZ) is drawing closer I’d love to enable the ‘Let it Snow’ effect for the shortest day of the year, BUT it will drive our users mad if it’s snowing on every single page/post/activity stream!

Is there a way to enable it for only specific pages/post etc? I see you’ve mentioned this before but i can’t find any suggested code for it.

Many thanks 🙂

Laura

Hello, thank you very much for contacting us , will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    It would be good to have you credentials to facilitate our work.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hello,

You can use the snow effect in any pages/posts you want using one of these types of shortcodes.

[kleo_snow type="window"] – Will snow on entire page.

[kleo_snow type="column"] – Will snow only in column that contains the shortcode.

Just copy and paste that shortcode in your desired page.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Brilliant! Love it – thanks so much Radu and Laura – awesome support as ever!
    Cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?