This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     McNitefly
    Participant

Dear Kleo-Support,
    I’m about to move one of my sites to Kleo. I want to recreate an effect I did in this site: A part of the Logo overlaps into the body. I did this by taking a partly transparent png as Logo picture and displaced it just the right amount via CSS.
    Can you please tell me if it’s possible to reach this effect in KLEO, too?
    Thanks,
    Tom

McNitefly
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, this is possible with css, please share a web link with kleo and the logo setup so i can help you with css 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

McNitefly
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     McNitefly
    Participant

OK, so I found myself the CSS to let the logo overlap on the bottom:

COPY CODE
    .logo img {
      margin-bottom: -66px;
      width: auto;
    }

Now the interesting thing: How can I please add a CSS so that the position of the logo adapts when the header collapses when scrolling?

Currently, the logo gets smaller, but is stays too low. I have to ajust the margin-bottom value when the header collapses.

Thanks,
    Tom

Laura

Hello, i suggest not using the sticky menu if you edit logo position, so everything looks better

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

McNitefly
    Participant

Hi Laura,
    thanks for the answer. Well, yes, but that would be the workaround.

I would like to use the sticky menu.

Is there a way to change the logo position value cia CSS as soon as the header collapses? The logo itself changes size, so there must be a point to grab on to. Isn’t it possible to add a position value at the same point where the information about the changed logo size is stored?

Thanks,
    Tom

Laura

Hello, sadly this involves some time that is out of the support scope. I suggest to hire a developer to do it for you 🙂

McNitefly
    Participant

OK, thanks Laura.

Does anybody else here in the forum has an idea how I can address the position of the logo regarding the lower margin in the moment when the header is collapsed into the sticky navbar?
    Thanks,
    Tom

Laura

Hello, i will assign this ticket to a higher support 🙂

McNitefly
    Participant

Hi Linda, hey, that sounds great – thanks a lot 🙂

Andrei

Unfortunately achieving what you want in the sticky header will require manipulation of the negative margin while scrolling in the javascript that takes care of the sticky header.

This isn’t a very easy fix to provide so I recommend you to use the position modification without the sticky header.

Cheers

McNitefly
    Participant

OK, thanks guys for the effort – then I guess I will stick with the non-sticky header.
    Thanks for your help,
    Tom

Andrei

Anytime !

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?