This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     funkman733
    Participant

Hi, I see that to use the SweetDate theme I need to use certain plugins. So I have the license to alternative plugins, below the relative lists of plugins:

For BuddyPress, BP Profile Search and bbPress => WP Symposium Pro + addons

Elementor => Divi Builder

WP Membership Pro => WP Ultimate Membership Pro

That plugins I have, are compatible with the theme???

funkman733
    Participant

So, I have also Toolset + all addons. Is these plugins compatible and usable?

Radu

Hi,

Elementor it’s compatible, WP Membership Pro it should be,toolset also it should be.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     funkman733
    Participant

But I want to use Divi Builder (https://www.elegantthemes.com/plugins/divi-builder/) and WP Ultimate Membership Pro (https://codecanyon.net/item/ultimate-membership-pro-wordpress-plugin/12159253?s_rank=29). Is it possible to use these plugins?

I think that the WP Symposium Pro + addon is not compatible…

Radu

Hi,

Asked my team and the divi should be !

Aslo the membership pro plugin should work, but if you will use that plugin there will be needed to stop using paid memberships pro plugin.

The ultimate membership pro plugin should work , also you will need to de-activate the plugin paid memberships pro that comes with the theme and haves integration with our theme, so the membership tab will disappear from wp-admin -> theme options -> memberships if you will stop using pmpro plugin. That’s because most sure you cannot use both of them at once since they will conflict.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     funkman733
    Participant

Hi, I have tried to use Divi Builder but with this builder the SweetDate theme user registration and search shortcode are not displayed correctly in the homepage with the revolution slider. I have tried to use the WP Ultimate Membership Pro user registration shortcode and also it is not displayed correctly in the homepage with the revolution slider. I haven’t tried the homepage without revolution slider, or the shorcode in other pages, but, in other sites, I’m using WP Ultimate Membership Pro, revolution slider plugins with the Divi Theme without any problems… I think that the issue comes because the SweetDate is projected to using Elementor Builder.

So, now I’m using Elementor but I prefer to use Divi Builder…
    One question: why you don’t make a WP plugin with all SweetDate theme functionality that everyone could use it in every themes? So, I use for all my site the Divi Theme, and I love so much its style, and if SweetDate will be a plugin I will be very happy to integrate it, using shortcode, with the Divi Theme.

For the membership now I’m using and setting the WP Ultimate Membership Pro, and all works fine!!!

Radu

Hi,

You can deactivate the elementor and use divi instead, i think you may need to make the design of the homepage in the divi builder since disabling the elementor specific design will be loose at plugin deactivation.

Sweetdate was concepted like that in the past very long time ago, at this moment we are working on a product that does what sweetdate does but having features as plugins and fresh look 2018-2019 . So i think this may conver your question. Not sure when this will be released.
    So in future this may be happens but ofc using our new product that it’s like sweetdate upgraded to 2018-2019.

Let me know
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?