This topic has 50 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     taiger
    Participant

Kelo 3.0 my site will not allow me to save changes.

taiger
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Please dont make us search for credentials.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I was able to save your theme options without issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant
     sharmstr

This is what I get. Maybe clear your browser cache.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant
     sharmstr

Okay, finally got the error. Your server is throwing 503 temporarily unavailable errors for admin-ajax.php. Its not just happening on theme options. And its why I was able to save the first few times. Its a temporary error usually caused by server overload.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Hmmm. A bug is unlikely. I have Kleo 3.0 running on 7 servers. Look for a plugin conflict.

taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant

I have reverted back the the old version, this save fine. Version 3.0 using Child and non Child both have saving issues (from my end) on Chrome Safari and FF. and tried on two different Macs.

Abe
    Keymaster
     taiger
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, not it should save. In Kleo 3.0 the save was done using AJAX, meaning no page refresh, but I think on some hosts that causes some trouble so I changed it to normally save.

For anyone else having this problem, please update this file content from the theme with the content from the attached file until next update
    wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/options.php

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
     taiger
    Participant

Fantastic Guys… I think I love You

taiger
    Participant
     sharmstr

The inline meta is for the standard layout and it only effects the posts listing page if WP is handling it. You’ve created a posts listing page using VC using the Kleo Posts shortcode. Edit the shortcode and set up your inline meta there. But again, its only for the standard layout, so if you dont show the layout switcher, you still wont see it.

taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant

Hi not sure if it is related, but I can not find and change/save the colour of the blog post title, which can be seen on the top menu–currently dark grey.

And now we have dark lines on the menu/mega menues,,

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

That color is in Theme options – Styling options – Alternate – Headings

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Cleaning the cache is imperative in testing things…

---

taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

also on the Alternate section from Styling options make sure you set the text color to white or whatever color you need. You have there all the colors for the section

---

taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

I see you no longer have that in quick css and it works as expected. If you set your colors correctly in the styling options they should apply.

---

taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Sidebars should be there. also the footer? what do you mean they are gone? On theme update, only the files are replaced and the database is not affected.

---

Abe
    Keymaster

I am doing some tests on your site now related to the theme options

---

taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?