This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     mks
    Participant

Hi – I wanted two (or more) users to have the blue ‘moderator’ label on a forum discussion topic – is that possible? I’m trying to figure out how to add more than one user id to the ‘author information’ in the ‘edit topic’ area to make two people show up with that moderator banner.
    For example – only one person has it here: https://healthcomspringboard.org/discussions/topic/zika-messaging-for-pregnant-women-and-women-of-reproductive-age/

I would like there to be more than one moderator. Is this possible?  Thank you.

Radu

Hi,

It’s not enough if you set the member role moderator ?

The members that you have to have the moderator badge should be moderator role.

You can change an user role from wp-admin -> users -> and then look at the screenshot below

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mks
    Participant

It’s not enough because all of the users are set to moderators of discussions. We really want to draw attention to members who ‘act’ as moderators of the discussion, so if this can be done, I’d love to hear how. Thanks!

Radu

Hi,

You can have two moderators and their badges on a forum if that users have the moderator role.

I don’t know another method, you can ask advance things about bbpress on their forum support.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mks
    Participant

How can you set two moderators if everyone is set as a moderator role?

Radu

If another admin reply after me you will see that both admins haves moderator badge… like this…

Give me admin credentials to can check

R.

mks
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I’ve added this css in quick css area

COPY CODE

#bbpress-forums ul.bbp-replies li div.reply {
        position: relative;
        z-index:1 !important;
    }

#bbpress-forums div.bbp-forum-header, #bbpress-forums div.bbp-topic-header, #bbpress-forums div.bbp-reply-header {
        background: #fff !important;
        z-index: 2;
    }

Now it should be ok, but empty all caches form wp engine and from the plugin if you have one

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?