This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Abe.

• Author
     Colleen10
    Participant

I must say that out of all the plugins/themes I have used the response time on the Kleo support is by far the worst I have experienced.

I had several questions still left unanswered from about almost a week ago. I dont believe I would recommend this theme to anyone considering the terrible support response time when other themes/plugin support get back to you usually always within 24 hours, and even on weekends. I have seen MANY other tickets, that your support did not respond to for a very long time so I know I’m not the only one.

It is very unfortunate you spend your money on a theme that includes support and you are not getting what you paid for. Either this theme doesn’t appreciate it’s customers or it needs to invest more money into more support. Again, like I previously said I would not recommend this theme to anyone or buy any more of your products.

Hopefully you guys will get back to this general question, and a big bug that I am experiencing…

Q 1 My newest question: Is there a way to add shortcodes without using Visual Composer? This plugin is adding about 15% stress on my site and I would like to minimize if possible.

Still unanswered question,…

Q 2 I’m still waiting on the other responses to my questions. I have another question. I’m trying to increase the size of my images throughout the theme. I created a bp-custom.php but when I try to make any edits to the themes’s css in the kleo child style.css I get error that I cannot edit the header its already being edited by that bp-custom.php file. What is going on?

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Thank you for your opinion about our services.

1. Yes, you can use shortcodes without Visual Composer plugin just pasting the shortcode where you need to be displayed.

2. You can easily adjust the images sizes from wp-admin -> theme options -> blog -> Enable Custom Image sizes -> ON . From here you should be able to set the custom images size for specific cases.

After changing image sizes you need to regenerate thumbnails using https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails

For the BuddyPress plugin, you should add those lines

define ( ‘BP_AVATAR_THUMB_WIDTH’, 180 );
    define ( ‘BP_AVATAR_THUMB_HEIGHT’, 180 );
    define ( ‘BP_AVATAR_FULL_WIDTH’, 950 );
    define ( ‘BP_AVATAR_FULL_HEIGHT’, 950 );

in bp-custom.php or in child theme functions.php ( wp-content/themes/kleo-child/functions.php )

Provide to me a screenshot pointing out the images that you want to have the size increased

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, our response time is normally under 24 hours from Monday to Friday and we do our best to have satisfied customers.

I see your open tickets are all answered, if I missed something let me know.

Your feedback helps us to improve the service, so thanks again for sharing your experience.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?