This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     denizalp
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using essential grid plugin that you guys provide with the theme. You give the plugin’s verison 2.1.6.1 version, but that version has a major problem for instagram. So Essential Grid knew that and they released an update about it, about 3 weeks ago. But you still didn’t provide an update for the new version. When will you provide that update?

Thank you.

Kieran_SQ

Hi @denizalp,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I have checked and you’re correct – we’re pushing the update now and it should appear in Appearance > Install Plugins within the next hour.

Please accept my sincere apologies,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

denizalp
    Participant

Hi @Kieran_SQ,

No worries, thank you for your attention.

Kieran_SQ

You’re most welcome, feel free to create a new ticket any time with more questions and we’ll be happy to help as always.

All the best,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?