This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     randrcomputers
    Participant

Cannot Clear live notifications suddenly! when you click mark all as read shows a “#” in address bar and nothing happens

Radu

Hi,

This happens recently ?did you remember after what action that start to happens ? theme update or wp update ?

IF you can please leave us the FTP + wp admin login to can take a closer look

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     randrcomputers
    Participant

seems the kleo theme is causing a HUGE load on server i set the ajax refresh to 5min but the kleo_bb_ajax is going crazy! so much in fact it crashes the site over a short period of time

Radu

Make sure to have this deactivated wp-admin -> theme options-> blog -> Enable Likes by Ajax -> OFF

Switch off the ajax one and maybe the second one Enable post likes* -> OFF those should completely turn off the feature.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     randrcomputers
    Participant

Those are both off i have never used those options but i will say i downgraded theme and my site is 10 times faster now with no crashing. I also notice the seventhqueen site is VERY slow last few weeks not sure what them you guys run here but wow it is slow like my site was

Radu

Hi,

To which version you had downgraded ?

From some time seventhqueen support had changed the server maybe that’s why.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?