This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     leahh
    Participant

Hi there,

I am having the exact issue as this ticket: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/cannot-get-the-membership-plugin-to-work#post-155450

When trying to complete checkout with Braintree an error shows “please complete all required fields”.

I can checkout using PayPal.

When all plugins except for Paid Membership Pro are deactivated, the problem still persists.

When I change to Twenty Fifteen, and reactivate all plugins, I can checkout with Braintree.

The attached images show the fields that are different when the form is shown in the two themes.

The country dropdown disappears in Sweetdate.

The fields for City, State and Postcode are also a little confusing in the way they are labelled in Sweetdate.

Could you please advise how to fix?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

We are rewiting the default pmpro template and in this case if you want to use the default pmpro checkout logc you should create in your child theme a folder named paid-memberships-pro and inside it create a folder named pages and inside create a file named checkout.php in that you will paste this content : http://pastebin.com/raw/ZveF1DAX

PATH : wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/paid-memberships-pro/pages/

In this way you will have same checkout form like using default wp theme

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     leahh
    Participant

Hi,
    I have made these changes, and no difference is being seen in the form at checkout unfortunately.
    I have deactivated W3 Total Cache and cleared browser cache and still no luck.
    I have attached screenshots of the checkout form and file location in cpanel for you (the pages folder just has account.php in it)

Do you know why this may not be working?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

The checkout file should be placed inside pages folder and the file it looks empty 0 bytes paste this code in it : http://pastebin.com/raw/ZveF1DAX

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     leahh
    Participant

Awesome – thank you! We are in business 🙂

Radu

Great
    You’re welcome
    Cheers
    R.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?