This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

Hi,

Something has gone drastically wrong with the back end of the website we can no longer edit any of our events pages. Why is this?

Has there been any changes to Kleo because the only explanation I have is that this could be a bug.

Help as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Laura

Hi,

Do you have the latest version of WordPress ? If not update those

Do you have the latest version of Kleo theme ? If not update those

Do you have the latest version of plugins installed ? If not update those

If you de-activate all plugins excepting BuddyPress/bbPress it works? if yes enable back plugins one by one to identify what causes this.

If you de-activate the child theme it works ?

Let me know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mlennox10
    Participant

Everything is up to date!

Is there no other way of doing this? Is there someone who may be able to look into our back end during out of hours, deactivating plugins runs the risk of messing up the front end look of our website. We get a lot of traffic to our website during working hours and this will damage the chance of getting someone to book our events.

Any help would be fab!

mlennox10
    Participant

Is there any update on this as sites not being edited are coming out of date very quickly and this is no good for business as I am sure you can understand! Thanks.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mlennox10
    Participant

No need there was an issue with the plugin that the developer has now fixed! Thank you for the help though

Radu

Hi,
    No problem
    Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?