This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     pinoraimondo
    Participant

Hello Support! I was trying to update the sweetdate-child/functions.php and when I submitted the changes it gives me this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘}’ in /home/content/32/12055732/html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/functions.php on line 30

Now I can no longer login to edit/update my site? Can you help!?

pinoraimondo
    Participant

It’s all good! I corrected the problem. Thanks!

JohnDoe
    Participant

mark as “Resolved” please.

cybercreative
    Participant

How did you correct this problem? I have done the same thing trying to add the code to only show avatars with pictures, now I have this message and cannot get back into my wp admin to see how to fix it! My site is down this is a nightmare 🙁 Any advise?

adam
    Participant

delete the code you added and you should be able to get back into wp-admin without problem. it could be that either the syntax for the code you entered is wrong or you’re using a function name that already exists.

lovemerge
    Participant

can some one help please!
    wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/functions.php on line 20

Abe
    Keymaster

Please remove any code you have added since you added it wrong or incomplete

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

thegymcrowd
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Nick sorry for the late reply, seems to be working now

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?