This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Kleo,

Why I cannot using other registration form plugin like ninja form or other similar plugin in Kleo theme? After I create new form by using those plugin then click update button on register page or sign up page the form in the front end still showing me the original one, no the one that I create. Please help to fix it.

Thank You

sharmstr

Are you using Buddypress? Does it work with the 2015 theme enabled? The reason I ask is that buddypress uses its own registration form and I think that is your issue. Not Kleo. Let me know.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the buddypress that already contain in kleo theme. So what should i do now?

sharmstr

As far as I know, you cant use other forms for buddypress registration. Perhaps things have changed recently. Ask over on the buddypress forums.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?