This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by metalmick.

• Author
     oliharwood
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m not sure if I’m being a bit thick at all here, but for a few parts of certain pages, I’m finding it difficult to find out how to change the colours for them.

An example being, that on the “Activity Stream”, I’m able to edit all of the colours, except the text colours and the banner colours around the avatar of the profile in question.

Apologies for the inconvenience – would really appreciate some help!

Kindest regards,

Oli

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    You mean the main picture border? If not please provide a screenshot.
    To change the text color you should go to Sweetdate -> Styling options -> Main section text and links colors

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     oliharwood
    Participant

Hi,

Pretty sure that’s not what I’m talking about.

Here’s a screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/txzlsqr2p/

The part I’m talking about, is the white/grey section under the “Quick Profile Navigation” toolbar.

Oli

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, That is Buddypress profile section and you can set it from Sweetdate -> Buddypress -> Profile header background section

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     oliharwood
    Participant

Hi there,

Top lad! Problem resolved! Many thanks!

Have a great day!

Kindest regards,

Oli.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

great to hear that.
    Good day to you too

metalmick
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, add a custom css for those buttons and style them as you wish:

COPY CODE

#profile .generic-button a, .tabs.pill.custom dd:not(.active) a, #profile .callout, .regulartab dt, .regulartab dd {
    background: #333;
    color: #fff;
    }

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

metalmick
    Participant

Worked well… thank you! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Can't change the styling options on certain pages’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?