This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Kleouser
    Participant

Hi,

just upgraded to version 4.0 and my menu bar has doubled. i had a custom menu made with pages that suited my website. Now i have 6 items to the right (from “listings” to “change location”) which i can’t seem to remove in the menu. I’ve attached a screenshot.

Also, what’s the shortcode for login? and does it contain the facebook integration?

would appreciate help asap please.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Those items are added by geodirectory. You can turn them off in the geodir settings.

Yes, the new shortcode has facebook integration. You can add the form using VC like you would any other element.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Kleouser
    Participant

Thanks for your help!

just one further question – i put the login widget but is there a way to put in “forgot password” link so people can get emailed a password reset? Did i use the correct method of adding a login section?

i’ve attached my registration page link:
    https://www.doxguide.com/register/

best

Kash

sharmstr

That’s not the new Kleo login form shortcode. That’s the BP Login Widget. It doesnt have a reset password link. If you want to put the kleo login form in a sidebar, you need to add a text widget to the sidebar and use this code

[kleo_login]

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Kleouser
    Participant

Thanks for your help!

just a couple of other things:

1)i get 3 email messages instead of 1 when someone signs up. How do i correct that?
    2)On the login pop up, how do i change the url link on “create an account” ?

best

Kash

sharmstr

1 – I’ve never heard of that problem. Perhaps an issue with another plugin?

2 – Why do you need to change it? It just checked your site and its correctly going to your register page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?