This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     sharmstr

Hey guys, just ran into an issue with the new topic suggestion plugin that you’re using here. When the a long list of suggestions is displayed, the form is pushed down, but the page size doesnt change, so you cant scroll down to the submit button or ‘add another file’. I figured out that you can tab down to it, though. See screen shots showing the issues.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Splendor
    Participant

Your are not alone, the submit button disappears..

sharmstr

It actually happens with anything that makes the page bigger. Making this content box bigger. Adding another attachment. So, its not an issue with the suggestion plugin, turns out. I think if this page had a bigger footer we wouldn’t even notice. (not suggesting that as a fix.)

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

russellkhan
    Participant

Hi Guys, I even can’t get plugin to work on my site. for some reason it is not displaying anything as i type. ‘Sharmstr’ as I can see you post lot of topics and participate replying, thought might ask you if you have come across with this problem before? It’s currently flagged with Abe.

sharmstr

@russellkhan I dont have the plugin installed on my site. Give me a sec and I’ll do that now.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

sharmstr

@russellkhan Worked right out of the box for me. No problem. Looks like all of your forums are tied to groups. Maybe it doesn’t work with group forums? Just a guess.

sharmstr

@russellkhan. That’s it. It doesnt work with group forums.

sharmstr

A bit more info. The livesearch div is created (where the suggestions would display) but script isnt loaded when in the group context. Contact the developers about it.

russellkhan
    Participant

Thanks for digging this out. I saw the same thing as well.

Catalin

we are searching for a solution and we will provide it ASAP.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, this issue should not happen anymore. let me know if that is not the case

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Still not working, but you’re getting closer. The page expands, but still no form elements. See attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@sharmstr what browser are you using? Can you please clear the cache? I am using firefox and don’t have the issue any more

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Clearing the cache fixed it. Thanks, Abe.

Abe
    Keymaster

Great.

---

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Can't get to submit with long topic suggestion list’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?