This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     shanejayhayes
    Participant

I am trying to get Kleo up and running but if I try to install Rev Slider or Composer it loads the plugin but then all admin pages return as blank and I have to delete plugins folder and start over. I have tried numerous combinations and have only determined that Rev Slider or Visual Composer will cause problem.

shanejayhayes
    Participant

And then that…..so I tried to set BuddyPress options and that also caused all blank admin pages.

shanejayhayes
    Participant

Error code:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77 bytes) in /home/tradex/public_html/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 978

Line in question:
    /**
    * Dynamically filter a user’s capabilities.
    * @since 2.0.0
    * @since 3.7.0 Added the user object.
    * @param array $allcaps An array of all the role’s capabilities.
    * @param array $caps Actual capabilities for meta capability.
    * @param array $args Optional parameters passed to has_cap(), typically object ID.
    * @param WP_User $user The user object.
    */
    // Must have ALL requested caps
    $capabilities = apply_filters( ‘user_has_cap’, $this->allcaps, $caps, $args, $this );
    $capabilities[‘exist’] = true; // Everyone is allowed to exist
    foreach ( (array) $caps as $cap ) {
    if ( empty( $capabilities[ $cap ] ) )
    return false;
    }

return true;
    }

shanejayhayes
    Participant

It took some doing but I was able to finally get theme installed. It required rewriting some code on the php.ini file to allow the memory to go over 64mb.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, really sorry for the late reply. Indeed the last error fix was to increase PHP memory size.
    Everything good now?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

shanejayhayes
    Participant

Yeah we had to make some changes to our server and the Wp-Config and another place but we did get it going. Still can’t solve the issue with the image on the main menu though.

Abe
    Keymaster

What is the issue in the main menu image?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?