This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Abe, @Laura, @Kamal
    I can’t login into my wordpress. Can you please help me ASAP?
    I remember, that I changed the code that @Abehttp://api.geonames.org/searchJSON” told me about geonames autocomplete city, but i didn’t work. So I i put this back “//api.geonames.org/searchJSON”

I get this:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/kleo-bp-city-auto.php:1) in /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-login.php on line 418

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/kleo-bp-city-auto.php:1) in /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-login.php on line 431

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/kleo-bp-city-auto.php:1) in /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 919

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/kleo-bp-city-auto.php:1) in /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 920

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/kleo-bp-city-auto.php:1) in /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 921

wisinyyandel7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, delete what you added for now so you can log in to wordpress, and link me to the question you did for geo please 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @laura
    Thanks for reply my msg.
    I already deleted what I added. The file is fine and I still cannot login into wp.
    Thanks for your help

Laura

Hello, try to recreate what you did before the error came and try to delete it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

wisinyyandel7
    Participant
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi ..i already did what @abe told me. He said replace “//api.geonames.org/searchJSON for “http://api.geonames.org/searchJSON”
    And that was what I did. When the error came up i just deleted the one that he gave me and I left the one that was before originally. So the error still comes up and I don’t know why. So the file should be like original, I mean should be like I haven’t touched it. If you want you can check the file and you will see.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thanks for your help @laura. I really appreciate it. I have been trying to fix that since last night but it hasn’t been successful 🙁

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Abe, @Laura
    How are you?
    I am having problem with my website:
    I clock in the pricing page and I get this:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/kleo-bp-city-auto.php:1) in /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

these show up when I am going to login into my account:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/kleo-bp-city-auto.php:1) in /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-login.php on line 418

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/kleo-bp-city-auto.php:1) in /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-login.php on line 431

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/kleo-bp-city-auto.php:1) in /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 919

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/kleo-bp-city-auto.php:1) in /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 920

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/kleo-bp-city-auto.php:1) in /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 921

Can you please help me asap?
    Thanks I appreciate your help, I have no idea what’s going on.
    Thanks team

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi Guys! ALso When I click in the pricing page, it shows me that there is a error in this file pluggable.php
    Thanks for your support guys. I really need this to be fixed as soon as possible.
    Thanks again

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Laura,
    This is the file from kleo-bp-city-auto.php http://d.pr/i/15AX1/1nUvUT6S I compare the file that I have with the one that comes from the template.

Also when I go to the pricing page it shows me
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/kleo-bp-city-auto.php:1) in /home/content/55/11523955/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179
    this http://d.pr/i/1af34/1CAfQ0Jq

This is what happens when I try to login:
    http://d.pr/i/1fIDn/1tMllXAF

I don’t know where is this file

Thanks for your support guys

wisinyyandel7
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

ok, great.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Can't login into my wordpress’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?