This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     jaitshah
    Participant

Hello, thanks for the awesome theme, it works smooth, we are facing just one problem, we can’t see the slider in the homepage, please have a look. We tried to add the dummy content but is showing the error.
    Also Visual composer is not getting installed.

link : http://www.ubervibes.com

Thanks in advance.

sharmstr

You put this in the feature request section. That’s why it hasnt been answered.

The slider on the homepage relies on VC. If you can give me more details on “Also Visual composer is not getting installed” perhaps I can help.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jaitshah
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

The credentials dont work. Tell me what the error message is.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

what is the error message. please answer

jaitshah
    Participant

Hello, the error is : Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_build_loop_query() in /nfs/c01/h16/mnt/6567/domains/ubervibes.com/html/wp-content/plugins/k-elements/shortcodes/templates/kleo_news_ticker.php on line 24

sharmstr

As I mentioned, its because you havent been able to install visual composer. So, my question was, why isnt visual composer installing? What errors are you receiving?

jaitshah
    Participant

We have added in the the plugins folder but it’s not showing in the plugin list.

sharmstr

delete the js_composer folder then go to wp admin > appearance > install plugins and install visual composer

jaitshah
    Participant

Thanks a lot, this worked 🙂

Pixxx
    Participant

hey, Jaitshah, you login details was not hidden, change them!

sharmstr

I’ve deleted the post

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?