This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     hideyukio
    Participant

You can’t tap ‘Related Articles’ on iOS Safari. If you tap the related article, only the image ‘+’ shows up and it doesn’t link to the article page. I tested with iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 5. It happens with only Safari on iOS. Chrome on iOS just works fine. Please advise how to solve this issue.

p.s. I googled a lot and found out that maybe ‘hover’ is doing something wrong with iOS Safari but I couldn’t find out how to solve it.

Radu

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this bug, we will put this on bug list and will be fixed in a future update.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     hideyukio
    Participant

Thank you. Look forward to the update.

hideyukio
    Participant

Hi, this ‘Related Articles’ related bug has not been fixed in the latest update. Is there any schedule for fixing this? I think it’s critical. Please advise what I can do until the update. Any recommendation for the code to disable the ‘hover’? Thank you for your support.

Andrei

Unfortunately we had a few updates lately related to other more urgent fixes but we’ll approach this issue for sure in one of our next updates.

Also please be sure you have the latest version of the theme installed because I see you have reported this to happen on iOS, but we already released a partial fix for this issue which works only on iOS, it was tested on serval iOS devices and it worked very well, the issue is know to be still present just on some android browsers.

If this still happens for you after you have checked/updated the theme then please let me know a few more details about how this happens, where more exactly, and in which browser.

Looking forward.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     hideyukio
    Participant

@Andrei I have the latest version of KLEO, but this bug is still unsolved. I use iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 5 and the latest version of Safari. I will send you the url of my site in private reply. Please check that site with your iPhone and see what it’s like.

hideyukio
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     hideyukio
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

We’ll gonna be working on this in the following days and I’ll update you with the status of it.
    Cheers

hideyukio
    Participant

@Andrei thanks!

Andrei

I’ll mark this as resolved, we did a fix for it which will be available in the next update which should be out in a couple of days.

Please let us know in the future when you find similar issues.
    Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?