This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by jwchameleoncorp.

• Author

Tagged: ,

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Hello,

See the attached picture. You will see I’ve circled a field that I did not add near the Captcha area. It says “Little Green Fella” and there is a box to enter text.

Go to http://travelcuckoo.com/register and you will see what I mean.

I can’t figure out where this box came from. Any idea how to get rid of it?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i cant see your site, i get an error, let me know once i can

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Yeah, sorry about that. My accounts were hacked and I will working with my host provider.

Can you try again please?

Thank you

Laura

Hello, you can delete the captcha, you already have google recaptcha, its enough 🙂 The issue seems related to that extra captcha plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Okay, that got rid of the extra Captcha, but the “Little Green Fellow” field is still there. I have no idea why that is on the Registration Page. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Hi Laura,

So I was able to figure out where the “Little Green Fellow” field was from. It was a secret question from Wangguard, and it’s been deleted.

The only issue I have left with the registration page are the Profile Fields. This is the same issue inquired about in other posts. No matter what I try, the Profile fields always default back to the the original settings after I customize this. I notice that others in the Sweetdate forum have had the same issues. This is a major problem. Do you have any solutions for this?

Thanks

Laura

Hello, lets deal with that in the other post, so i can mark this as resolved 🙂

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Okay

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?