This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     tonari
    Participant

Hello,
    i know this might already have been answered but most of the captcha topic are private and we can’t see if there’s a solution.
    I use a very lightweight plugin (Simple Google reCAPTCHA) and that works great on the registration page or the login page (the one at this adress: (…/wp-login.php)
    But if i try to log in with the pop up form (kleo-login-modal) the captcha is not showing and i have an error when i try to enter, because i haven’t completed the captcha.
    Can i edit something to pass the captcha in this pop up login form ?
    Thanks.
    Regards.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Please try with this plugin instead : https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-recaptcha-bp/screenshots/

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     tonari
    Participant

Hello Radu,
    this plugin works but it don’t show recaptcha on the login screen or the login pop up form.
    I would like to be able to use this option.
    Is it possible to edit the “general-popups.php” file to display the recaptcha ?

cd690767
    Participant

Hi,

I think I have the same issue. I use captcha on my registration form from another plugin and the captcha is not displayed and I get an error “Invalid Captcha.”

I wrote to the plugin support and they identified a Javascript error with the theme. I switched my site to 2017 and everything works then- the captcha is displayed on the registration form and a user can register.

Please let me know if I should post the error information here public or private or as a file.

Thanks

Cathy

Radu

Hi Guys,

Please wait until tomorrow we will release a new update including this new feature and option + some translation fixes.

Cheers
    R.

tonari
    Participant

Great ! thanks a lot 🙂

cd690767
    Participant

Hi,

I am still having the problem with no display of captcha on a registration form, possibly due to Javascript error.

Should I open a new ticket?

Thanks

Cathy

tonari
    Participant

Hello Cathy,
    we need to wait for the new update, normally that issue will be fixed. 🙂

Radu

The update it’s available on theme forest

Cheers
    R>

tonari
    Participant

Hi Radu, on theme forest the last update is listed to december 31, and still version 4.1.7.
    Aren’t you talking about the other them ? Sweet Date ? I can see there’s a a new update on 14.01.2017 ?
    Also your picture up there is on this theme.
    regards.

Radu

@tonari

Yes that it’s for sweetdate not for kleo.

tonari
    Participant

Hi,
    I posted on the Kleo support part, but the mistake is human lol no problem 🙂
    But the new Kleo update will also fixe this or not ?

Radu

The KLEO cannot have that option on login pop-up.

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?