This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     jordanorich
    Participant

Hello,

We are seeing a minor issue wherein the cart icon in the header no longer displays as soon as an item is added. See attached screenshot.

http://stage.julieannart.com/

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

You have your header as transparent which displays as white. The full cart icon used for transparent headers is also white.

I dont understand why you have set the header to transparent. I dont see a single page on your site that needs a transparent header.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jordanorich
    Participant

Thanks sharmstr,

I’ve changed – theme settings / styling options / header / bg color / transparent off
    And while that did resolve the cart dropdown menu being transparent, the cart icon (when full) still doesn’t appear.

If the full cart icon is white as you say and the header bg is white, of course it doesn’t appear.
    Is there a way to control the color of the full cart icon?

Thanks in advance!

sharmstr

But your header bg isn’t white. Its transparent. Sorry if I wasnt clear, but when I said I wondered why you have transparent menu turned on, I mean at the site level. Theme Options > Header Options > Transparent Main Menu.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

To answer you question though, this css will control it unless you end up turning off transparent main menu

COPY CODE

.navbar-transparent .kleo-toggle-menu .cart-items.has-products {
      color: black;
    }

jordanorich
    Participant

Ah, now I see, that option was hidden because I have “sticky top menu” turned off.
    I turned it on, revealing “transparent main menu” turned that off, then turned “sticky top menu” back off again, saved, and it worked.

Thanks!

sharmstr

Cool.

Btw – I like the card designs. Very nice.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?