This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Sebastien789
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t know why but I can’t show the search/cart button on my menu. It’s activate on my Theme and it’s not hide on my pages. Could you take a look on my menu ?

Sebastien789
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Sebastien789
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hello,

Just i added search button to your menu.

I forwarded your problems at a more advanced department.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Sebastien789
    Participant

Sorry but there is no search button on my menu, the more advanced department is looking on it, or it’s done on your side ?

Sebastien789
    Participant

Hi,

Any news about my issue ?

And one other question : How can i change the text display when someone share my website on facebook ? For now, I have the info my title menu, i would like to put something else.

Thanks for your help !

Abe
    Keymaster

hi, do you have a plugin that switches menus depending on user logged in state?
    The normal behavior is that the icons are appended to the menu that is assigned as a Primary location in Appearance – Menus

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Sebastien789
    Participant

Hi,

Yes I have 2 different menu based on register user or no. Is there a way to put the icon on the one i want ?

Abe
    Keymaster

Assign the menu that you want the icon to the Primary menu in Appearance – Menus _ locations

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?