This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Sherry.

• Author
     Sherry
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to make the Categories section on my page dexterlist.com look like the “Albums and EPs” section on this example page: http://themekit.aws.ipv4.ro/dist/themes/music/index.html
    How can I do that? Using revolution slider or visual composer? Please give me step-by-step instructions or redirect me to the exact documentation. Thank you!

Laura

Hello, you can do this with Visual composer, having a 4 row columns with each post in each one
    Let me know if you need more help with this 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Sherry
    Participant

Hi Laura, thank you for the advice. I created a row with 4 columns now (see dexterlist.com), but how do I add more pictures and create a slider with 4 pictures on each slide, just like in the example on http://themekit.aws.ipv4.ro/dist/themes/music/index.html where you can see more pictures when clicking on the bullet point below? I tried using the image carousel but it’s not working the way I would like the page to be. Thank you!

Sherry
    Participant

I managed to solve it using the image carousel!

Sherry
    Participant

Can you help me add a caption under each picture, like in the example? Thank you!

Laura

Hello, in VC you can add a simple text item under each item, does it work for you?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Sherry
    Participant

It doesn’t, because all items are in an image carousel row. I can add text directly on the image with Photoshop if not possible underneath. Another question: I resized the images to have the same height but their still appear having different heights in the carousel. How can I fix that? Sorry for all the questions but I am new to Kleo and its plugins (and fairly new to WordPress too).

Laura

Hello, you can try with this css, add it to quick css in theme options, or style.css in child theme files

COPY CODE

.post-image img {
      width: 300px;
      height: 250px;
    }

Let me know if it works 🙂

Sherry
    Participant

Thank you, we replaced the images and now they have all same size.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?