This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: 

thaixl
    Participant

Hi,

On the User Profile page on my site (http://www.printemps-education.org/), I don’t have the Change Avatar tab in profile edit page as it appeared in local conditions. Avatar photos don’t show in any part of the site. I have checked the option “Allow registered members to upload avatars” in Dashboard>Setting>Buddypress>Setting. I also have tried to disable all plugins. How can I have that?

I use : WP 4.3 and BP 2.3.3

Laura

Hello, can you share an admin user so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

thaixl
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, it could be a conflict with a plugin, i tested with the site plugin but they dont seem to conflict, but the network enabled plugin could, please try by deactivating one by one and testing again

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

thaixl
    Participant

Hello,

I tried to disable all the network enabled plugins, but it doesn’t work. The only way to recover it is to change theme to the default one. So it seems to be linked to kleo…

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

thaixl
    Participant

Ok, thank you Laura

thaixl
    Participant
     thaixl
    Participant

Hello,

I still couldn’t find any solution to get profile photos in my kleo website. I asked wordpress forums and my host support, but they are pretty sure it comes from kleo theme.

Can you please help me ?

Andrei

Can you please provide us and FTP account so we can give a closer look and see if we can find a way to reproduce this issue ?

Looking forward.

thaixl
    Participant
     Andrei

Hi,

After I spent some time trying to debug this I checked again if it’s a theme problem or not, and I have changed the theme to a wp default one and the issue is still present.

http://seventhqueen.com/public-files/andrei/2015-09-30-1jkzg.png

Please try to deactivate all your plugins and give an extra check to any modifications that you might made.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

thaixl
    Participant
     Andrei

Try to deactivate any plugin that you don’t use and as well you could do a research and try to use a caching plugin ( WP SuperCache recommended and Better WordPress Minify).

Also you might want to consider upgrading your hosting plan if you run on a basic, cheap hosting.

Cheers

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?