This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by gigidesign.

• Author
     gigidesign
    Participant

How do we do change the background color of the “Add Cover” button on the profile page?

sharmstr

Put this in your quick css

COPY CODE

.buddypress div#item-header a.button {
      background-color: red;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

gigidesign
    Participant

Sorry, I meant all colors – background, text hover. The background is okay but the text color and hover do not seem to change.

sharmstr

Since I gave you the selector, all you have to do is add the css that you want

color: blue;

do the same for hover
    .buddypress div#item-header a.button:hover

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

gigidesign
    Participant

I did that. It doesn’t work. Only the background is changed. Try it.

sharmstr

I did before I answered. Did you try putting !important behind it?

COPY CODE

.buddypress div#item-header a.button {
    background-color: blue !important;
    color: pink !important;
    }

gigidesign
    Participant

Yes I did. But, it doesn’t work. Only the background is changed. Also, the !important property is not necessary because this is coded in the child’s theme which takes precedence over any other CSS rules, right?

gigidesign
    Participant

sharmstr, it’s good now. The page just needed to be refreshed. Thanks for the help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?