This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by costyclan.

• Author
     costyclan
    Participant

Please see attached that illustrates the links that I would like to change the color of.
    I would like these links to be #c9812e
    At the moment they do not stand out enough.
    I apologise for the many support requests, but again, you guys are amazing and super helpful and I very much appreciate it.
    Thank you

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, thanks for appreciating our work. We try to help as much as we can 🙂

I can’t see an image attached.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

costyclan
    Participant

sorry. attached now : )

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Those should be links and should relate to WP admin – Appearance – Customize – Styling – Main section colors – Link color.

Let me know if that works

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

In fact I see it is generated automatically to be contract from the section background
    You can override it with a custom css in the Quick Css section from Theme options

COPY CODE

#buddypress ul#activity-stream.activity-list > li .activity-content .activity-header p a {
        color: red;
    }

---

costyclan
    Participant

Thank you : )

costyclan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     costyclan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

I see what you mean. I added the fix for the next week update that will include woocommerce compatibility too.

Here is the css to add until next week

COPY CODE

#buddypress .activity-inner > p img {
      display: block;
    }

If you love our work please don’t forget to give us a 5 star rating on Themeforest.

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Oh and I added this extra fix for a padding to the rtmedia images in the activity oo

COPY CODE

#buddypress ul.rtmedia-list li {
        padding-left: 0;
    }

---

costyclan
    Participant

Thanks @abe both worked perfectly

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Change color of links in updates’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?