This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     xdrivex
    Participant

How can i change the content of the registration front page box . Where it says ” Create an account Registering for this site is easy …..etc” see attachment . I want my change to be permanent so when there is any updates this doesn’t change back to default again .

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, you can change it at elementor, go to Pages > Home > Edit with Elementor then click at the pen or the column icon to edit the widget of the form

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

xdrivex
    Participant

the content your talking about is for the search content because i am logged in . I am talking about the content that shows before a new user become a member . please advice . Thanks

Laura

Hello, it’s the same, just that form is shown as a red square

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Laura

At elementor I meant

xdrivex
    Participant

I am not able to edit this content , could you please provide screenshot on where i need to click . Thanks

Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can check it? 🙂

xdrivex
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please check attached 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     xdrivex
    Participant

Solved. Thank you

Laura

Happy to help, if you can rate us 5 stars at themeforest that would help a lot 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?