This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by originofcreation.

• Author
     originofcreation
    Participant

Hello I’m wondering how to change the “video_street.mp4” within the Video Background Header template. I’m not seeing any options within the wordpress dashboard to change it, nor can I find it when sifting through .php files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again.

sharmstr

You need to bring up the portfolio in page editor (for portfolios), make sure your in Visual Composer backend editor then click on row settings (pencil icon for the first row). You’ll see the video links there.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     originofcreation
    Participant

I’m not getting the ability to pull up Visual Composer within Portfolio. I tried adding a new portfolio item, but I still don’t get the Visual Composer options. I’m sure there’s something that I’m just overlooking, but for clarification, I’ve supplied the “video background preview” image to show what I’m trying to change. Thank you for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Turn it on. WP Admin > Settings > Visual Composer

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

originofcreation
    Participant

I just found that. Thank you… unfortunately I can’t get that sexy theme to play my video. Not your fault though, wordpress just won’t let me upload a 17mb video, which is already pretty well compressed. Thank you for your help! I really appreciate your time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?