This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by irinapanina.

• Author
     tattoobooksonline
    Participant

When I set a featured image on the post – and then open the post, the featured image is massive. Is there a way to hide the featured image – or resize it on the post so it is not so big and distorted?
    (ie: have a featured image, so it shows on the widgets and home page, but remove the image from the actual post, or hide it, or resize it)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

If you dont set a featured image, kleo will automatically use the first image in the post contents for the widgets and home page. So instead of setting a featured image, use the Add Media button to add that image into the visual editor.

Let me know if that satisfies your request.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

tattoobooksonline
    Participant

Works! Thanks. What do you recommend using featured image for in the template?

sharmstr

When you want a big image at the beginning of the content 🙂

Originally it wouldn’t take the first image of the content. That was added later.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Can you mark this resolved please?

Abe
    Keymaster

thanks @sharmstr

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

makiL
    Participant

how can i change the widht of the image?

irinapanina
    Participant

Hi!

If I do not set the featured image and just put the image in the post, it does not come up in a carousel on the blog page. How can I fix this?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?