This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     CommonCre8
    Participant

I would like to change the login from using the account username to an email account. i.e instead of asking for the account username and password to having the them enter their email address and password.

How would I be able to change that?

Laura

Hello, do you mean the modal form or the wordpress login page?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

CommonCre8
    Participant

Hi Laura! Thanks for your help. I would like to change the main modal form. The login form where users log into the site for their account. (Not the wordpress admin portal).

Laura

Hello, i see,to edit that you will need to edit the php, which is general-popups.php at page-parts folder. You need to create a page-parts folder at child theme and paste that file there, then edit it. You may need the help of a developer if you do not know php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?