This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     anonim_2m
    Participant

I want to change the ”map-bg.png” picture with other much bigger, but I don’t have permission, I want to put a picture size: 1500 x 700

I put a picture to better understand: http://i41.tinypic.com/286s9w7.png

thank you very much!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, In your Home page edit you will see this shortcode something like this with the path to your image: [kleo_call_to_action bg=”http://localhost/sw/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/map-bg.png”%5D

Replace it with the new one

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

4bservices
    Participant

I just tried this but it’s not filling up the entire area. Is there a way to make sure it covers it all? I tried the OP photo size of 1500px but still being contained with a white border around it.

4bservices
    Participant

Don’t want to start another thread as it’s the same question as OP but any ideas on how to place an image instead of the map that covers the entire area even when using the “wide” instead of boxed?

Abe
    Keymaster

We have added a new attribute to the kleo_call_to_action shortcode: bg_size and you can set bg_size=”cover”. Until the next update please replace this file content with the content from the one attached:
    – sweetdate/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/functions-shortcodes.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?