This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years by slampty.

• Author
     abidbd
    Participant

Hi there,
    Please tell me how I can change the minimum birth year? I need to allow sign up from people of 14 years to 75 years old for my site penpalwoo. But in birthday field, there is 1995 but I need to make it to 1999. Please explain..

And one more thing, when I update any profile field, it should also be updated automatically to users profile.
    For example, I have changed the gender from Female to Woman. So, who have chosen Female as their gender, after updating, it should also automatically changed to Woman in their profile.

Warmly regards,
    Abid H.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    This code attached added to sweetdate-child/functions.php will restrict the age from 14.

To resolve the other problem you will have to make the changes in the database because values of the profile fields are stored in the DB.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    link did not work. Please active.

lagodny
    Participant

Hi,
    link did not work( Please active!

Abe
    Keymaster

Please see the attached file instead

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

lagodny
    Participant

спасибо)

neelesh7
    Participant

Hi,

Is there anyway to validate the minimum age to the day?

I’m trying to set the minimum age to 18 but if you’re 17, it is still possible to register as the remaining months and days of that year are available to choose.

I’ve registered a 17 year old.

I’ve tried using age verify but it doesn’t work with registration.

Maybe this can be achieved by modifying the code every month.

Any ideas where to start?

Also, does the facebook login/register validate the age as well?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @neelesh7
    please see this to change the min age https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/change-minimum-registration-age

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

slampty
    Participant

Hello I placed your code on the functions.php file and it did not work any advice?

I’m still getting 1997

http://www.gr8cast.net/registro/

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

You must have the child theme active and if you add it to the functions.php then it should work 100%

---

slampty
    Participant

Thanks Abe, it worked.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?