This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by 5high-photohub.

• Author
     ITEXPERIENCE
    Participant

Hi
    I’m writing you cause I want to change how the product description is displayed in woocommerce interface in kleo theme.
    In particular I would like it to be displayed at the bottom of the product photo.
    I checked out this topic https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-wider-description as it is similar but he doesn’t work.
    Please find the screenshot attached for more details.

http://www.perlottico.it/prodotto/site-plus-sviluppo-mini-sito-internet/

Thanks

ITexperience

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Try this instead

COPY CODE

add_action( 'init', 'wooDescrioption', 10 );

function wooDescrioption() {
        remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs', 31 );
        remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_single_product_summary', 'kleo_woocommerce_output_related_products', 20 );
        add_action( 'woocommerce_after_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs', 10 );
        add_action( 'woocommerce_after_single_product_summary', 'kleo_woocommerce_output_related_products', 20 );

}

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Here’s a screenshot of it in action.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
     ITEXPERIENCE
    Participant

Thanks! This works for me.

How can I make sure to obtain description and reviews in the table and no one under the other?

Please find the screenshot attached for an example.

Thanks

ITexperience

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Copy the woo version of the tabs template to your child theme.
    /plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs.php
    to
    /themes/kleo-child/woocommerce/single-product/tabs.php

maarten
    Participant
    COPY CODE

remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs', 31 );
        remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_single_product_summary', 'kleo_woocommerce_output_related_products', 20 );
        add_action( 'woocommerce_after_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs', 10 );
        add_action( 'woocommerce_after_single_product_summary', 'kleo_woocommerce_output_related_products', 20 );

}

This no longer seems to work, the function doesn’t remove the info to the right of the product image.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Updated

COPY CODE

remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs', 35 );

}

5high-photohub
    Participant

@ maarten – did this work for you?
    Cheers j

maarten
    Participant

Yes, works!

once again, thanks for your great support.

5high-photohub
    Participant

@ maarten – OK, I’m obviously doing something totally wrong – I’d really appreciate it if you could clarify exactly where in the copied tabs.php the above code went? (I have updated the tab.php in my child theme to match the latest woo update.)

I’ve tried it in all sorts of different combinations/places but don’t get the required result.

Much appreciated.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?