This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by omtr.

• Author
     omtr
    Participant

hi SQ,

is there any way to modify the profile menu items? i mean the small dropdown menu in the top right next to the login/logout button.

thanks for your help!
    omtr

Kamal

Hello,
    Can you please give me the screenshot of the menu you are trying to modify? It would be great if could give me the screenshot then I could give you the solution. Thanks.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     omtr
    Participant

Hi Kamal,

sure – i mean this one (its partially translated by me but i think you know which menu i mean):

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kamal

Hi, I can see. So, what would you like to modify in this menu? Do you want to change the style of this menu? or something else? If you like to change the style of the menu, you need to stylize it with some css. if you can, please try to give me the link of your site. I would visit and test the style later if you wanted to change its style. Let me know if I can help you with anything. Thanks.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     omtr
    Participant

the menu style is perfect, i just want to change the content of it, e.g. add or modify the links in it. maybe i’m blind, but i cannot find this menu in the wordpress appearance section.

thanks for your help!
    omtr

omtr
    Participant

obviously there is no classic menu at all, i guess it’s hardcoded into the theme. so maybe i can add menu elements by adding an action to my functions.php?
    can you give me the code for it?

Abe
    Keymaster

hi @omtr
    those links can be changed from header.php

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

omtr
    Participant

uh, now that was easy 😀
    perfect – thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘change profile menu items (the one on the top right)’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?