This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by beaudine.

• Author

Tagged: 

hugoalberts
    Participant

Hi,

How can I modify the text “Registering for this site is easy. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time.” in the registration form? Thanks.

Hugo

beaudine
    Participant

Hey Hugo,
    Been with this for days myself. I found out that if you click the shortcodesbutton on a page/post, then select register form, you can change this text.

beaudine
    Participant

shortcodes/buddypress/ register form

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, indeed @beaudine that is available if you want to include the registration form in any other page.
    For the one on the home page you need to edit this file template to change the text: wp-content\themes\sweetdate\page-parts\home-register-form.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

hugoalberts
    Participant

Hi Abe,

You are referring to the Sweetdate Theme. I am using the KLEO theme. Which file do I need to change then?

Thanks,

Hugo

mrmayk
    Participant

You can also make research about POedit application to change your whole site languaage.

hugoalberts
    Participant

Hi Mr Mayk, yes, but I am currenlty only looking for a way to change some lines of text in a registration form.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @hugoalberts sorry for that, for Kleo here is the file template for the registration page: wp-content/themes/kleo/buddypress/members/register.php
    Any other text you can’t find in that page should be changed by translating Buddypress plugin strings. See more: http://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/customizing/customizing-labels-messages-and-urls/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Danny
    Participant

Hey guys, the exact file you have to edit for this to change is here: /wp-content/themes/kleo/buddypress/members/register.php

Just scroll dow a little to where you see the “Registering for this site is easy. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time.” and replace the text with whatever..

beaudine
    Participant

Thank you!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Change Registration text’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?